Public Speaking: A Crash Course
Our fall “Public Speaking Crash Course” at the 92nd Street Y begins October 19. The fall course will be five weeks, which will afford more practice time, and will incorporate our body work/body language session for public speaking.
For more information and to register click here.
In the course, you’ll:
- Learn what makes a good speaker
- Practice techniques to help manage nervousness
- Explore ways to project and make your voice and presentation more interesting
- Participate in extemporaneous exercises designed to get you thinking on your feet
- Discover the art of crafting a good speech
- Have the opportunity to deliver a short presentation
Can’t find a class?
We also offer private coaching and small-group Public Speaking sessions tailored just to you.
For information on private classes and coaching sessions, email us at email@example.com or phone 212-877-2798.
Homework for 92Y Class
Below you’ll find a homework schedule for the 92Y Public Speaking Crash Course. Feel free to click on homework to download it, post comments or questions, or add an anecdote of your own.