You’ve prepared your presentation and you’re ready to go. But, wait a minute!
What if you pop a button, or get an attack of dry mouth? What if you find out that your speech has to be adjusted at the last minute? Here’s my recommendation for a quick and easy speaking first aid kit to take with you.
- Safety Pin in case of wardrobe malfunction.
- Hard Candy to add moisture to your throat.
- Bottled water close at hand– in case your host doesn’t provide.
- Pen and Paper or index cards (4×6 or 5×7) in case you have to make changes to your presentation.
- Positive attitude that your presentation will be a success.
Do you have any personal favorites?